Descripción del Producto
The Waypoint 80 is Osprey’s deluxe long distance carry travel pack.
It includes a fully adjustable backpack shoulder harness and hipbelt that is quick to stow or deploy. The foam-padded sidewalls with StraightJacket™ compression secure and protect your gear, perfect for checked baggage.
The 20L ‘Zip-and-Clip’ removable daypack is designed never to leave your side, perfect for flight and transit carry-on, also an ideal size for day trips. Featuring a Port™ window for instant tablet use on the go without needing to remove your device from your pack. Meaning that writing an email, updating your travel blog or checking out the next stage of your adventure in the coffee shop is quicker and more secure than before.
For non-tablet travellers, it includes a padded laptop sleeve. A total of four large grab handles adorn the outside of the pack, meaning you’ll never be left short when hauling your gear from place to place.
- Port™ window for instant tablet use
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Internal tablet sleeve
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- StraightJacket™ compression
- Removable 20L Daypack
- 4 grab handles
- Easy access liquids & valuables pocket
- Front grab handle
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal document sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal mesh side pocket
- Internal organisation pocket
- Lockable zippers
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Stretch mesh side pockets
Dimensions: 62 x 40 x 32cm