Descripción del Producto
The Pursuit 40 Alpine mountaineering pack has been developed in conjunction with the New Zealand Alpine Team.
Made with Dyneema fabric, possibly the most resistant material in the world for ropes, and featuring an ergonomic ajustable design, it has won the Wilderness Gear of the Year award by the New Zealand Outdoor magazine.
- New ActiveX™ harness with moulded back panel, not absorbent to avoid freezing at sub-zero temps
- Low profile shoulder straps wont restrict movement.
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Webbing waist belt with extra stability
- Haul loops
- Webbing rope carry and compression strap
- Lid pocket
- Removable bivvy mat
- Ice axe attachment (with webbing ‘V’ to keep it secure)
- Daisy chains for optional bungee attachment
- Compression straps
- Reflective logo
Material: 210D Nylon with Dyneema Ripstop + 500D Cordura Nylon