Descripción del Producto
Originally created by Ticket To The Moon (TTTM), tested in all climates around the world since 1996, the parachute hammock was made by travellers for travellers.
A comfortable sleep and ideal protection from rocky, wet, or sloping terrain as well as from insects and small reptiles, it can replace your tent: lightweight, strong, foldable, the hammock sets up in less than a minute! And now in kids size so they can also enjoy rocking on a hammock with their kids hammock.
Made of high grade parachute nylon fabric, the elasticity adjusts perfectly to your body. The signature range of TTTM travel hammocks are also durable, breathable, anti-mildew, skin-friendly (OEKO-TEX® Standard 100), rot-resistant and quick to dry (machine washable 30°C).
The TTTM kids travel hammock is ideal for every occasion, whether you are traveling, spending a day in the park, or just staying home…Play, relax, take your everyday nap or sleep in your hammock!
Plus remember that hammocking is usually allowed where camping is forbidden.
- 10 years warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
- Stainless Steel Hooks (standard) or High Grade Carabiners
- Half-moon (hammock-like) pouch:
- Used for storing the hammock after you’re done
- Allows also for faster set up with even just one hand and without having touch the ground
- Serves as a comfortable mini-pillow while seating on the bus, the train…
Dimensions open: 150 x 75cm
Holds: up to 200Kg
Material: parachute crinkle nylon