Descripción del Producto
Built for where wheels won’t go, the Farpoint 40 is Osprey’s lightest travel backpack that fits within EU carry-on dimensions.
Featuring a zip-away spacer mesh ventilated backpanel, the Farpoint can be carried like a backpack but packed like a suitcase. The strong and durable backsystem means you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond.
Cushioned carry handles on the top and the sides and the removable shoulder strap allows you to easily grab the travel pack off airport baggage carousels and carry quickly with ease. Your gear is readily to hand, with the inclusion of a large zippered opening that allows access to the main compartment, featuring lockable zips for increased security.
The inner compression straps allow you to fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your belongings. Look a little closer and you’ll also find a top stash pocket for electronics and sunglasses, dual mesh front pockets for water bottles and a padded internal laptop sleeve.
All of these features combined make the Farpoint 40 travel pack the ideal travel companion for your next business meeting or weekend get-away.
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Conforms to EU maximum carry-on luggage size
- Internal tablet sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zippered panel access
- Zip away harness and hipbelt
- Internal compression strap system
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and side
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Twin compression webbing straps
Volume/Capacity: 38 liters (S/M) | 44 liters (M/L)
Dimensions: 54 x 35 x 37cm
Weight: 1.41kg (S/M) | 1.44kg (M/L)