Descripción del Producto
Originally created by Ticket To The Moon (TTTM), tested in all climates around the world since 1996, the parachute hammock was made by travellers for travellers.
A comfortable sleep and ideal protection from rocky, wet, or sloping terrain as well as from insects and small reptiles, it can replace your tent: lightweight, strong, foldable, the hammock sets up in less than a minute!
Made of high grade parachute nylon fabric, the elasticity adjusts perfectly to your body. The signature range of TTTM travel hammocks are also durable, breathable, anti-mildew, skin-friendly (OEKO-TEX® Standard 100), rot-resistant and quick to dry (machine washable 30°C).
The TTTM travel hammock is ideal for every occasion, whether you are traveling, spending a day in the park, or just staying home…Play, relax, take your everyday nap or sleep in your hammock!
Plus remember that hammocking is usually allowed where camping is forbidden.
- 10 years warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
- Stainless Steel Hooks (standard)
- Moon (hammock-like) pouch
- Used for storing the hammock after you’re done
- Allows also for faster set up with even just one hand and without having touch the ground
- Serves as a comfortable mini-pillow while seating on the bus, the train…
Dimensions open: 320 x 200cm
Holds: up to 200Kg
Material: parachute crinkle nylon